The Owens Art Gallery is located on the campus of Mount Allison University. It is Canada’s oldest university art gallery and the custodian of an important collection of over 4,000 works spanning the nineteenth, twentieth, and twenty-first centuries. The Owens occupies its original building, which opened to the public in 1895, and was designed in the beaux-arts style by Edmund Burke, one of Canada’s most influential architects.
Covid-19 safety measures continue to be in place to keep both you and the Owens’ staff safe.
- Proof of vaccination for visitors 12 and older, and government issued identification is required to visit the Owens. For more information please visit www.mta.ca/campus-updates or www2.gnb.ca.
- Masks are mandatory while inside the gallery.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the gallery.
- Enhanced cleaning measures will continue to be in place.
- If you are experiencing symptoms of Covid-19 please stay home, and plan your visit for another time.
Thank you for all you do to help keep our community safe.