The Owens Art Gallery is located on the campus of Mount Allison University. It is Canada’s oldest university art gallery and the custodian of an important collection of about 4000 works spanning the nineteenth, twentieth, and twenty-first centuries. Connect with art and artists through our programs and explore our current exhibitions.
Admission is free
Updated 7 November 2022: The Mount Allison University campus and the Owens Art Gallery continue to have COVID-19 protocols in place for the safety and wellbeing of our staff and visitors.
- Masks are mandatory for all visitors five years and older
- Free disposable masks are available if you need one
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the gallery
- If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 please stay home, and plan your visit for another time
- For more information please visit www.mta.ca/campus-updates
Photography in the gallery is permitted for personal, non-commercial use unless otherwise stated. No flash or tripods are permitted.
Share your visit with us. Tag us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram: @OwensArtGallery or #OwensArtGallery.